Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cold. Cold. Cold

Day 2 of Enduracamps Winter Training Camp is in the books:

Tues Night - 60 Minute Spin + 30 Minute Easy Run
Wednesday Morning - 60 Minute Track Workout. (Outdoor, -10 Degree Wind Chill) Followed by a 2200m swim
Wednesday Night - 45 Minute MTN Bike Ride...Just as cold as this morning.

Day off from Camp tomorrow, but still have masters swim in the morning.

Great camp, but the weather makes it pretty tough. I just keep telling myself that I am "making deposits into the pain bank" that will come in handy ths summer on race day.

I will post photos as soon as I get them from Pat.

Tim

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think you are really training anymore...or is it you aren't blogging any more....

:) said...

Good luck this weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

One again, your articles is very good.thank you!very much.